RX 300 Lexus
+ Lexus RX-300 Cars
+ Governing bodies and operation receptions
- Settings and routine maintenance of the car
General information about settings and adjustments
Schedule of routine maintenance
Check of levels of liquids, control of leaks
Check of a condition of tires and pressure of their rating, rotation of wheels
Replacement of impellent oil and oil filter
General checks of brake system
Check and replacement of the salonny filter of a heater and To/in
Check of a condition and replacement of hoses of an impellent compartment, localization of leaks
Check of a condition and replacement of belts of a drive of auxiliary units
Replacement of a filtering element of an air purifier
Check of a condition of system of production of the fulfilled gases
Check and replacement of spark plugs
Replacement of brake liquid, pumping of brake system
Check of a condition of components of a suspension bracket and steering
Check of a condition of protective covers of power shafts and driveshaft hinges
Check of operability of lighting devices, horn and heater fan
EVAP system check
Condition check, adjustment and replacement of brushes of screen wipers
Check of a condition of the battery and care of it
Replacement of cooling liquid (OZh)
Check and adjustment of klapanny gaps
Check and adjustment of a course of pedals of the working and parking brake
Check of boots of the parking brake
+ Systems of cooling of the engine, heating, ventilation and air conditioning
+ the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ Systems of electric equipment of the engine
+ Automatic transmission and interaxal differential
+ Transmission line
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Schematic diagrams of electric connections
Check of a condition of the battery and care of it
At work with the battery it is necessary to undertake certain security measures. At battery banks always there is extremely an inflammable hydrogen therefore do not allow an arrangement about the battery of open fire. The electrolit of the battery represents solution of sulfuric acid which at hit in eyes or on open sites of a body causes serious traumas. Besides, acid corrodes clothes and paints. At battery shutdown always the first disconnect a weight cable, and connect it in the last turn!
Care of the battery is very important procedure, allowing to avoid stops in a way because of its discharge. Performance of procedure of service needs the corresponding tool.
- Before the beginning of procedure of service always at first switch off the engine and disconnect all electrodevices, then disconnect a weight cable from the battery.
- Usually cars are equipped with the batteries which are not demanding special leaving. It is possible to remove covers a banok and to add the distilled water. The batteries which not are not demanding leaving which are completely sealed can be established.
- Check electrolit level in each of a battery banok – it should be between marks of MIN and MAX in the battery case. If level of electrolit is lower than norm, add only the distilled water and then close covers a banok. If the battery of unattended type with the built-in indicator is established, addition of water is inadmissible.
Overflow can lead a banok to electrolit transfusion during the accelerated charging that will cause corrosion and damage of the next to the battery a component.
- If the positive plug and a collar of a wire of the battery are equipped with a rubber protector, make sure that it is not torn and not damaged. It should close the plug completely.
- It is necessary to examine periodically an external condition of the battery on existence of such damages, as cracks in the case.
- Check reliability of a tightening of collars of wires of the battery, providing good electric connection. Check each of wires on all length on existence of cracks and attritions of isolation and carrying-out core.
- At detection of traces of corrosion (usually representing a friable raid of white color) disconnect wires from plugs, smooth out them a wire brush and again connect. Emergence of corrosion can be minimized by installation of specially processed washers, or by drawing on plugs and collars of wires of a layer of acid-free vaseline or suitable greasing after their connection.
- Make sure that the pallet of the battery is in a satisfactory condition, and the bolt of a fixing collar is reliably tightened. If the battery acted in film from the pallet, track, that in an installation time on it any extraneous subjects did not lie. At a latching of a fixing collar do not tighten its bolt too hardly.
- From the pallet, the case of the battery and surrounding surfaces it is possible to remove corrosion traces by means of water solution of baking soda. Put a mix with a small brush, let's to it stand and then wash away plentiful quantity at its finest.
- The metal surfaces of the car which have undergone corrosion, it is necessary to cover with a first coat on a zinc basis and then to paint.
- Additional information on the battery and on engine start from the auxiliary power supply can be found respectively in the Head of System of electric equipment of the engine and in Introduction.