RX 300 Lexus
+ Lexus RX-300 Cars
+ Governing bodies and operation receptions
- Settings and routine maintenance of the car
General information about settings and adjustments
Schedule of routine maintenance
Check of levels of liquids, control of leaks
Check of a condition of tires and pressure of their rating, rotation of wheels
Replacement of impellent oil and oil filter
General checks of brake system
Check and replacement of the salonny filter of a heater and To/in
Check of a condition and replacement of hoses of an impellent compartment, localization of leaks
Check of a condition and replacement of belts of a drive of auxiliary units
Replacement of a filtering element of an air purifier
Check of a condition of system of production of the fulfilled gases
Check and replacement of spark plugs
Replacement of brake liquid, pumping of brake system
Check of a condition of components of a suspension bracket and steering
Check of a condition of protective covers of power shafts and driveshaft hinges
Check of operability of lighting devices, horn and heater fan
EVAP system check
Condition check, adjustment and replacement of brushes of screen wipers
Check of a condition of the battery and care of it
Replacement of cooling liquid (OZh)
Check and adjustment of klapanny gaps
Check and adjustment of a course of pedals of the working and parking brake
Check of boots of the parking brake
+ Systems of cooling of the engine, heating, ventilation and air conditioning
+ the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases
+ Systems of electric equipment of the engine
+ Automatic transmission and interaxal differential
+ Transmission line
+ Brake system
+ Suspension bracket and steering
+ Onboard electric equipment
+ Schematic diagrams of electric connections
Check and adjustment of klapanny gaps
Check and adjustment of klapanny gaps should be made at the cold engine.
- Remove a windscreen fairing (see. Head Body).
- Remove the top strut of an impellent compartment (see. Head Body).
- Remove a protective casing of the right wing.
- Empty cooling system (see. The section Replacement of cooling liquid (OZh)).
- Remove a decorative cover of the engine.
- Remove assembly of the delivery chamber of an inlet air path (see. Head of the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases).
- Remove spark plugs (see. Section Check and replacement of spark plugs).
- Disconnect the top hose of a radiator.
- Remove heads of cylinders (see. Head Engine).
- Bring the piston of the first cylinder into situation VMT (see. Head Engine).
- With the help щупа measure klapanny gaps between pushers of valves and camshaft cams. Write down results of measurements and compare them to requirements of Specifications of Head of Control and routine maintenance of the car. This information is required further at selection of adjusting washers.
- Turn a shaft on the 240th hail. (2/3 turns) clockwise also make measurement of klapanny gaps.
- Then turn a shaft on the 240th hail. also check gaps of the remained valves.
Turn a cranked shaft for a pulley so that the cam of the valve subject to adjustment on distributive to a shaft was developed by a working ledge up.
Develop a pusher of the valve risky towards a spark plug (perpendicular to a camshaft). By means of the adaptation (A) squeeze out a pusher, place between a pusher and a camshaft the adaptation (B) and clean the adaptation (A).
Establish the adaptation (B) at a small angle on the party designated by figures of "7" or «9» in situation. Do not get the adaptation too deeply not to jam a washer.
- Take an old adjusting washer by means of a small screw-driver and a magnet, measure its thickness by a micrometer and calculate thickness of a new washer on the following formula:
N= T + (AND - V)
T – Thickness of an old adjusting washer;
And – Size of the measured klapanny gap;
V–The demanded size of a klapanny gap (see. Specifications of Head of Control and routine maintenance of the car);
N–The demanded thickness of a new adjusting washer.
- Pick up a new adjusting washer in the thickness allowing as much as possible precisely to approach a klapanny gap to demanded value. Adjusting washers of 17 standard sizes in a range from 2.500 to 3.300 mm with a step of 0.050 mm are issued.
In certain cases removed from a pusher of one valve the old washer can be suitable for installation on a pusher of another, needing adjustment, the valve, - do not hurry to get replaceable washers.
- Wring out a pusher, establish on it the picked-up new adjusting washer and make sure of correctness of the made adjustment.
- Operating in a similar manner, adjust all klapanny gaps.
- Establish all acting in film components in sequence, return to removal.